I believe that movement is an incredibly powerful tool to help you overcome your fears, dive into the moment and live your fullest possible life.
This site is my place to explore all the questions that arise from the pursuit of a life in motion.
These are some of the thematic questions I’m delving into right now:
- What does it take to create a resilient body with complete freedom of movement?
- How can I stay fully tapped into my emotional body while feeling safe enough to both be vulnerable and act from a place of compassion rather than fear?
- What/when/how much do I need to eat to maintain optimal performance, mental clarity, and recovery? This one’s a continuous experiment.
- What role does sleep play in learning and recovery?
- How does the mind influence the body? How does the body influence the mind? I’m fascinated by embodied cognition and the growing recognition that it’s not mind and body, but rather body-mind, inextricably linked in a complex dance.
- How does movement influence creativity? What about playful movement?
- How important are community, touch, and connection to health and well-being?
There’s plenty more to talk about beyond that, so expect to see myriad different subjects explored in both writing and through video.
Thanks for reading! This place is in the midst of a redesign and revamping. No promises (yet) about when you'll see new things, but if you like what you've read, or watched, here and DO want to be the first to hear about new stuff then subscribe below.